Monday, July 2, 2012

Murphy Summer To Do:




The weather sure doesn't make it feel like Summer, but we have started our checklist..and even a few more things! I had one night free of kids and Ron was working, I really did not know what to do with myself.  Wondering what other moms do when they find themselves all alone..I was bored, so I decided to make some things!
Who doesn't need a large ruler in their home?
FAMILY

Something we say a lot of...perfect sign to read on the way out the front door <3


This was a picture that did not suit my taste anymore...so I painted over it with chalkboard paint :)


Love this saying..gives me some inspiration when I need to remember my only job is to love my girls...a great reminder from a blog I love @ www.armommy.com

Ronnie isn't that excited for my time off...he likes to see his family more, but his to do list also gets longer with my extra time to think of new ideas :) My first long awaited project was getting rid of this awful carpet downstairs! Our new floor is beautiful and our friend Trevor came to "help". We could have never finished it (correctly) without him! Thank you Ronnie and Trevor!  I had to do the prep work and Chelsie was a HUGE help in that process..I don't think I will ever feel the same about carpet now that I have seen how dirty and gross it is when you pull it up :( Well at least in a new house where they put down the cheapest carpet possible and don't clean up one ounce of dirt from construction before putting it down!
Poor Bailey isn't sure..as you can tell, she sticks close to the little carpet we have left.


Now for our official to do list..oh, wait..one more thing- We got a puppy, of course! Why not? right? I have all summer to sit around and do nothing but train him...right? I have watched quite a few episodes of The Dog Whisperer...I will let you know how it works out!
Bandit


Now our official list...


 Mariner Game: Check!
Sewing Class for Jordyn


Sleep over and making play dough checked off our list!
Kids loved the morning buns this morning!

Jordyn and her best buddy, Taylor

Bandit was tired after the party..






Loved making them play dough..I remember when my mom would make it for me on a sick day.   The kids enjoyed it and I think they were focused for a good FIVE minutes :)
Sweet little Tristan


1 comment:

  1. Love your craftiness!! Looks like a great summer so far. :)

    ReplyDelete