![]() |
| Our little chore charts- I framed them so that we could use a white board pen and mark them off each day :) |
![]() |
I know there are 24 hours in a day and I try to use them all...this is not always a positive. I feel that the three weeks I have been off have been so busy and I know the summer will slip away if all I do is focus on what "work" can get done...I need to focus more on naps and playing the rest of the summer!
I saw this come across on Facebook and thought about what a great idea it is..I put a lot of really easy chores in here that could be done in less than five minutes. It is for the eye rolling, grunting, arguing, or heaven forbid they ask me "WHY?" when I tell them to do something or even dare to tell me no! Ha! Just thought this would be a good way for them to get a break and for me to take a deep breath when I am at the end of reminding them of the little things.
Another item marked off our list. We had so much fun and I love the smiles...they are so happy and have no cares in the world. This was a perfect summer day..great memories!
I love having Chelsie around. The girls look up to her and she is so good with them. They love her and we are going to miss her when she leaves soon for college. She is going to do something great with her life..she has so much ahead of her.













No comments:
Post a Comment