Friday, July 13, 2012

Important Moments

When I look back through all the posts I have made there is not one post about a job or how much money we made in a month, or didn't make...The posts are about the fun moments that are such sweet, treasured memories. 


I started reflecting on this to understand and accept the times when I am disappointed or sad because something we really wanted did not end up happening.  While I don't like to see anyone I love fall short of what they were striving for, it does offer a time for reflection.  I think about the fact that I am not in a hospital room with my dad anymore, I have a great marriage, I have a husband who does not get angry or mad, my girls have a daddy that cheers up his heart by spending time with them, I love my nieces, the girls have the best grandparents and great grandparents in the world, I have an extended family of wonderful, supportive friends and I have a happy home filled with little girls' laughter.


We decided not to stay home and think about what could have been or should have been, but go to the movies and work on our Summer To Do! We will know the reason that things happen the way they do soon enough...so we needed to stop thinking!
Girls loved this movie!

Great yogurt place next to the old Fox Theatre in Centralia..perfect way to end our night!
Loved Kendall's little summer outfit..so I wanted to take her picture..she provided the poses!


The next day we took naps!


No comments:

Post a Comment