Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Rainy Day in May...


A rainy day in May...We have had such great weather this month and it was bound to happen...the rain came today.  The kids stayed home and mom and I got to go do some shopping this morning.  I picked up a new umbrella for Kendall...target always has plenty of things for me to buy that I never planned on buying..
















The day also left time for the girls to play and practice their happy birthday song and dance for Auntie Kristin.  Jordyn got the tinker toys out and as I was bellowing at them for the millionth time to get their toys picked up, I noticed this message..

These are the moments that humble me and remind me to slow down and look at what is really around me and not just the mess or the piles of laundry...I think this is the hardest thing as a mom..trying to hear the advice of your own mom and taking time to play and realize how fast the days will go by...before I know it I will have no toys to pick up and I will be sad..

No comments:

Post a Comment