


We had a wonderful white Christmas this year. I was starting to go a little crazy not being able to get out of the house, but when I did, I couldn't wait to get home. The roads weren't the easiest to get around on and combine that with last minute shoppers and you get a 45 minute wait to get out of the Costco parking lot! I did a lot of video taping this year, so I don't have a lot of pictures to share. I will upload some video once I can figure out how to get it from the recorder to the computer...I still have Kendall coming home from the hospital...so don't hold your breath! Kendall was the star of the show at my mom and dad's house on Christmas Eve. She thought she should join in the girl's annual singing performance and when she got tired of listening to the them sing she started up the very loud and obnoxious singing snowman. She was very impressed with herself. My grandpa just had surgery due to colon cancer, so it was sad to not have him at the house, but of course we are just thankful that he came through the surgery like a champ. We celebrated Christmas day at our house with an evening dinner and it was nice to have them and make new memories here. I had to work the three days following Christmas, so I didn't get out and do the usual damage at the after Christmas sales.
No comments:
Post a Comment