Well, if you know Kendall at all you know that she is our little monkey! She will get right back up and climb even after falling and getting a bloody nose...seriously that really happened! She then decided it was time for her to figure out a way to get out of her crib. Upon her launching herself out of her crib I decided it was time for her to get a big girl bed. So I set off on a CRAZY mission to IKEA by myself with both girls. It was an experience especially when we discovered her new bed wouldn't fit in the car and I had to take it out of the box to get it home. She started out very excited about it, but when it was time for bed she through a huge fit! I felt so bad! I thought maybe I had rushed her and she wasn't ready. Plus she is our baby and it was sad to take the crib down...maybe for the last time....yes I said 'maybe'. When she was finally quiet I thought I would sneak into her room and check on her, but the door wouldn't open! There she was asleep with her blanket and her bear on the floor in front of the door. I put her back in her bed and that resulted in more tears from her and from me! Thankfully Ron finally got home from work and when he put her there she stayed there. It has now been almost two weeks and she is sleeping in her bed. I did take her bumper from her crib and tie it around her bed and along the little rail that keeps her from rolling out. Her new trick is to empty all of her clothes from her dresser drawer and pull them into bed with her and sleep on them...not a great situation, but I love the quiet moments of nap time too much to worry about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your girls are so cute!
ReplyDelete