Saturday, January 24, 2009

Is that the sun??!!







We played outside and even did some yard work. It was a beautiful day and we took full advantage of it. The girls played with sidewalk chalk and Jordyn raced up and down the street on her scooter. I was even able to wash out my rug..the night before Kendall dumped a brand new large container of Vanilla Coffeemate creamer all over the kitchen table which proceeded to drip down onto my woven rug. aarrgh!! Ron doesn't have to work until 4:00 in the afternoon now and this was one of the few times that I have been thankful he didn't work the day shift. It has been hard having him work until midnight each night. We only see each other for a little in the morning and then for about 15 minutes when I get home from school. He is also busy refereeing basketball games on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, his days off, so when a Saturday comes along and the sun is out- it is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment