Ok, so I am sure some place there is a rule about keeping up on your blog and not blogging about three weeks worth of events on one day. I just haven't seemed to have very much time lately, but I have kept taking pictures and eventually I will get in the habit of actually writing about it the day, or at least within 48 hours of it actually happening!
The girls and I have been trying to go to the library once a week...we are on week two and are two for two! I am not sure Kendall is cut out for the library just yet. She either wants to play on the computer or run outside and climb the stairs. We just got a new library here in the big city and it is pretty nice...Some may say we didn't need it...you know who you are:) but it is a beautiful building and I hope we can keep up a routine of visiting it often.
When we got home Kendall must have worked up quite the appetite for cookies because she helped herself and the cookies were all over...at least the dog was outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment