Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring Break Projects!

This post is coming weeks after we completed all these projects, but once you see all that has been going on around here...you will see why I had no time to actually post about it! I finally am getting caught up on my Words with Friends and a couple of my favorite shows.. the next thing to get caught up on- EXERCISE! Not sure if you can actually "catch up" on exercise, but surely I can stop getting more and more out of shape!




Porch
My TEN dollar find and a can a spray paint was the perfect finishing touch to my porch.  I made a pillow and it was exactly how I wanted the porch to look this spring!

























BATHROOM



Our first project...the downstairs bathroom.  This was something I was personally proud of.  Ron is too busy with school and work to be there as soon as I get the fancy to complete a project, so I didn't wait for help...I just went ahead and "winged it".  This is one of my favorite phrases...I often "wing it" because I don't have the time for the project, let alone to actually sit and research how to actually do it correctly!



I love my doterra!

RANDOM

Researching fun things for the baby shower lead me to many hours on the computer and helped me to rediscover etsy and a ton of fun blogs that offered me countless ideas!

Armommy free print that I took to Staples.

The Murphy Family

Jones design sells this print and I love it <3



Our pillows needed some new covers to be ready for Spring!

BEDROOMI am always on the lookout for the "perfect" duvet cover...I always see the most beautiful fabrics and wish I could find a cover I loved that much...So I jumped right in and decided to make one!  It had a few hiccups, but overall I absolutely love it!
This is what our bed looks like when the kids have been sick...
Now it is photo ready!


The pillows are my favorite! I can't wait to add more fun fabrics! I know my husband loves finding more pillows on the bed!
Kendall bug is full of smiles and flowers on this sunny May day...her birthday! A whole handful today!

 Next project...






















This one is for some bibs for my favorite pregnant lady...








1 comment:

  1. Lovely Jules. Just lovely.
    Thanks for the catch up!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete