Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kendall's 2nd B-day







It has been 1 month and 20 days since I last blogged and we have a lot to get caught up on...To start off Kendall turned TWO on May 15th and we celebrated at one of Chelsie's softball tournaments and had a perfect day with family, friends, and cupcakes! I think I would freeze her at this age if I could. She is constantly making me laugh and even when she tries to throw a fit I think she is pretty funny. It might also be that no matter how dramatic her tantrum is, she will never out do her older sister! She is rough and takes a hard fall and just giggles. We did find out she is sensitive in one aspect, she reacted to the sunscreen that day and come to find out she has eczema. Truly the first medical dilemma that she has been in and again, it is nothing compared to Jordyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment