Happy Father's Day to Ron! The girls turned on their charm and convinced him that we had to take this little kitty home with us. He acts like he doesn't want it, but all they had to do was say "please daddy?" and he was getting a litter box picked out and all the other supplies we would need! He is proving to be the perfect little cat and has earned the name Oscar. Mom told Jordyn that is what my beloved kitty was named when I was little and that settled it. He is getting constantly tortured and yet surprisingly every time I go to rescue him he is still purring. Kendall even had him by the tail above the toilet yesterday and he still lets her hold him! Guess he saw that Kendall decided to color Bailey with pink and purple chalk yesterday and he knew he was in trouble! I think you can even hear him purring a little in the video :)
Side note, Jordyn lost tooth number EIGHT tonight. She is growing up way too fast. She is taking swimming lessons and doing fabulous. I will take pictures like a good mom soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment