Today was Jordyn's party and she had a great time. Our family and some of the best friends you could ask for, braved Chuck E Cheese's today and we made it out alive! We got in there before the Superbowl and I think that was the plan everyone had. Kendall never stopped moving and between a handful of kids, and ron, we used up over 300 tokens and were able to invest in some useless prizes.
Today was Jordyn's birthday 'do over' since she seemed to get herself in trouble on the playground on her birthday. She spent each recess that day in the office in her Birthday Girl glitter t-shirt and cupcake hair clips. I can just see her sitting there! I am hoping that maybe missing her recess on her big day will have some kind of impact on her quick to react attitude. After quite a few talks about not pushing she is officially tired of talking to me. The poor girl has had so many sit down talks about behavior and stopping to think before taking action I am sure it just seems like the same old talk she has heard a thousand times before. :)
I think it every time I look at her, but I just can't believe she is six!!
Today was Jordyn's birthday 'do over' since she seemed to get herself in trouble on the playground on her birthday. She spent each recess that day in the office in her Birthday Girl glitter t-shirt and cupcake hair clips. I can just see her sitting there! I am hoping that maybe missing her recess on her big day will have some kind of impact on her quick to react attitude. After quite a few talks about not pushing she is officially tired of talking to me. The poor girl has had so many sit down talks about behavior and stopping to think before taking action I am sure it just seems like the same old talk she has heard a thousand times before. :)
I think it every time I look at her, but I just can't believe she is six!!
No comments:
Post a Comment