At the last moment the house that we like to stay at down in Lincoln City was available and we jumped at the chance to go..well, not JUMPED, but we decided heck with it! We hadn't been down there since I was about 7 months pregnant with little Kendall Bug and since she is now three...it was time!
The girls were so excited and there isn't a better feeling in the world than when I see how excited they are about something. Especially when they find so much joy in just playing in the sand and hanging out with their mommy and daddy..we all know that the day will soon come when more will be required in order to see that kind of excitement! I can't even tell you how many times I tried to file away a memory this last week. We played games, we ate lots of chowder (thanks Mo's) and we laughed a lot.
Nothing but good times..if you don't count having to leave.
When we got home I downloaded pictures and played around with a new photo program. While playing around with this new photo program the laundry went undone, no dinner was served, and I am sure at some point my children were running around the neighborhood endangering themselves..but hey, I got some good pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So fun! Good for you. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL Jules.
ReplyDelete