Hard to believe we are only a few weeks away from it being officially spring! The weather has been so nice and I have been thankful for the mild winter given my lovely hour commute each way:) Since my last post we have celebrated Jordyn's seventh birthday. Again, I say it every year, but I can't believe she is another year older! We took her friend Taylor, Chelsie, and Sydney with us to the Great Wolf Lodge. They had such a great time and it is such a fun place to take the kids. One night is enough for me! Kendall is continuing to keep us on our toes...we are potty training and she is doing pretty well NOW, but likes to tell her sister she pooped in her bedroom, and as you can imagine, that throws Jordyn into a bit of a tizzy. Kendall also is our little climber, jumper, dancer, and all around dare devil. A few nights ago she found out that she doesn't fly, even with her butterfly wings on. She jumped, hit her face on the arm of the couch, and lost a lot of blood...at least it seemed like a lot to me, the panicking mom. She tried to knock out her bottom four front teeth, but was unsuccessful. After x-rays showed no permanent damage, we were able to smile about our little tinker bell thinking she could fly. We enjoyed the weather today by playing softball with all the girls...well except when Jordyn was off trying to find some REALLY cool rocks. I don't know about that girl! I kept telling we were playing sports not gathering supplies for arts and crafts time. On the other hand, Kendall was in her element and loved getting dirty and was actually very successful at swinging a bat. Funny how different they can be. This weekend was softball and last weekend was walking around antique shops with Jordyn and a cup of hot cocoa. Jordyn is the sensitive one with the concerned heart and Kendall is the one who laughs when she sees someone trip. Thankful for my girls, their very different personalities, and the gorgeous weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so envious of your gorgeous weather. We just have ugly dirty snow. I saw the sun shining this morning and got all excited so I decided to go for a walk. Sheesh! It was only 10 degrees outside.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are getting big. Potty training is somewhat on our radar but I am not really jumping on it like I should. Way to go Jules!
The girls are getting so big!! I wish I had all that hair to do! =)
ReplyDelete