We spent the day getting our Christmas tree and facing the task of organizing all the Christmas decorations. This is the first year that I feel a little bit uninspired by it all. Most of the time I am so excited about putting out the decorations, but this year, all I thought about was where the heck I am going to put all of it. Maybe the fact that I skipped a night of sleep on Thursday to go shopping with Kristin, just took all the spirit right out of me! I started looking through all my pictures and thought it would be fun to post some of my favorites over the years. I can't believe how fast time goes by...
PS...I wanted to post a
slide show, but
photobucket hasn't been cooperating lately..anyone have the same problems? or suggest a different way to compile a
slide show?


No comments:
Post a Comment