We had a pretty restful day here for Easter. Of course we awoke to Jordyn telling us about what treats the Easter bunny left. I shouldn't even use the word 'treats' since I am pretty sure the Easter bunny stayed clear of the candy this year and shopped at the dollar store. Kendall could've cared less about what was in her basket. She was totally thrilled with the plastic grass she found. After we emptied the baskets we made rice krispy treats and formed them in the shape of eggs and then we decorated them. Too bad we only got to try a few because Bailey took it upon herself to open the sliding glass door and help herself. We took the girls to church, something that I wish we did more often, but never seem to make the time. Kendall let everyone know that her parents have failed at taking her to church by acting shocked each time the bells rang asking us "what's that?". She also felt it appropriate to clap and say "yeah!" each time the choir sang. Besides that Jordyn looked more like a third base coach when she tried to make the sign of the cross. We then got the chance to come home and the whole family took naps. It was great! We ended the day with dinner at my mom's house. Ron had to work, so it was hurry and dish up and off to work for him. We watched part of 'Marley and Me' and I decided I had my own Marley in my back yard at home, so we packed up and came home. Time for another week to start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment