Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally!











I do believe on my last post that I wanted to try to stay caught up on the blog, but you can see that didn't happen!! I am going to just do one big post and share some of the fun things the girls have been up to. The Murphy Family has been very busy and the girls have kept us smiling. Our life is stressful right now, but we are thankful that we have a happy and healthy family. On Grey's Anatomy the other night I heard the quote "sometimes we just have to get really messed up in order to rise up" I am going to keep trying to smile, have some patience, and remember what is truly important. Hopefully some day really soon, we will realize that everything is going to be ok!! I am reading about baby Stellan and I know his mom would trade her worries for mine in a second. I have to remind myself that we have been there, wondering if our baby was sick and would have a healthy life. I think I will worry about our jobs over my baby any day!
Enjoy our pictures of the girl's present to their daddy on Valentine's day, the after shot of Kendall enjoying a meatball sandwich from Subway, and a sample of her never ending commentary as we drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment