Monday, December 22, 2008

Day six of being stuck home with the kids..


Be careful what you wish for! All I wanted was a little quiet time with my girls...and now I have had enough. I am longing for the crowded isles of Target and the long lines at Starbucks. I do have to admit that these days have been good for us. This is the longest amount of time we have spent together in months. I always seem to be running off to school or over to work at the shop. If it isn't one of those two places then I am sure to be working on frames or stars in the garage. Even with getting a little cabin fever I have had the chance to make some great memories with the girls and remember how lucky I am to have a warm house and a happy family. Drinking cocoa with Ron, the girls, and Auntie Kristin while watching Santa Claus 2 can't be topped!

No comments:

Post a Comment